LAURA’S HOME DRIVER VOLUNTEER *Involves Direct Resident Contact
LOCATION: Laura’s Home- 18120 Puritas Ave., Cleveland, Ohio 44135
AVAILABLE TIMES: Daily, as needed
The driver will use TCM vehicles to take women and their children, as requested, to the places where they complete actions needed to move towards stability for housing and employment.
- Drive women, and their children, to various places as requested. These places include, but are not limited to school, the BMV, Social Security Administration, various courts, job sites, and training programs.
- Drive women and their children to churches for events and Sunday Services.
- Clean driving record as required by TCM
- Ability to pass 15 passenger van safety training
- Ability to install and uninstall car seats
- Daytime availability
- Free of an addictive lifestyle
- Understanding of the boundaries pertaining to the position
- Abides by the TCM’s Statement of Faith at all times
- Have the skills necessary to complete the tasks pertaining to the position
- Attend Volunteering 101 Session
- Complete Online Application
- Sign Volunteer Waiver
- Acknowledge Statement of Faith
- Onsite Visit with Staff
- Background check & Fingerprinting
- DMV check
- Pass TCM online Driving course