Laura’s Home Done-in-a-Day *May Involve Some Direct Resident Contact
LOCATION: Laura’s Home Women’s Crisis Center: 18120 Puritas Ave, Cleveland, OH 44135
AVAILABLE TIMES: Flexible scheduling for weekdays and weekends depending on our availability.
Generally 9-12pm or 1-4pm time slots
- Assist with a beautification project around the facility. May consist of painting (must be 18 and older), cleaning, organizing/sorting, or landscaping/outdoor clean-up.
- May also consist of helping with event set-up when there is a need
- Willingness to be flexible and understand if the planned projects for the day have to shift
- Work respectfully under TCM staff
- Abides by the TCM’s Statement of Faith at all times
- Have the skills necessary to complete the tasks pertaining to the position
- Must be at least 16 years or older (must be 18 to paint)
- Watch Volunteering 101 Video
- Complete Group Volunteer Application Online
- Sign Volunteer Wavier (each group member will be asked to do this)