Leading Hope for a New Day in Cleveland
At The City Mission, compassionately restoring our neighbors in crisis is what we do. We are advocates and champions of individuals and families in our city who are in need of help and hope. And for the first time, we are creating a unique opportunity for leaders like you to get involved. Join The City Mission Associate Board, and come empower these men, women, and children with us.
Now accepting applications for passionate associate board members. Meetings take place the second Wednesday of every month from 7:30-8:30am.
Read More About Roles & Responsibilities
The Associate Board will be comprised of Cleveland’s emerging civic and business leaders who come from different backgrounds and industries, but share a sense of purpose and belief in the vision and core values. The board will embrace a comprehensive strategy of community outreach through awareness, education, and fundraising activities. The main focus of the Board will be the annual event, Running with a Mission. The Associate Board will also serve as a resource for the cultivation and development of future community leaders and Board of Director members. As ambassadors of TCM, they will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of ways including fundraising, public relations, outreach, and recruitment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Participate in meetings on the second Wednesday of every month from 7:30-8:30am
- Understand and educate their circles of influence about TCM mission, vision, and core values as well as programming and services
- Introduce their peers and professional network to The City Mission
- Serve as a Team Captain for peer-to-peer fundraising for Running with a Mission
- Participate in one or more unique volunteer opportunities
- Create connections between TCM and their local church community
- Please be aware of and understand The City Mission’s Statement of Faith before pursuing application.
Ready to Start the Conversation?
If you’re interested in applying, we’d love to meet up and get to know you. Send us an email and we’ll find a time to grab coffee.
Our Current Associate Board
Senior Marketing Programs Specialist, Cohen & Company
Founder & CEO, Bad Dream Tea
Aaron Austermiller - Associate Board Co-Chair
Kathryn Bader - Secretary
Attorney, Wegman Hessler
Meg Chochola - Associate Board Chair
Ashley A. Sanchez
Financial Advisor, Ameriprise Financial Services – Balanced Wealth Group
Joshua Womack - Running with a Mission Chair
Every contribution makes an impact
Reaching Hearts | Changing LIVES
The City Mission is funded entirely by private donations from people like you.
Will you provide help and hope to people in crisis today?
85¢ OF EVERY DOLLAR DONATED IS USED DIRECTLY FOR CLIENT CARE.