We can't wait to see you virtually September 19-October 3!
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, Running with a Mission will now take place virtually this fall.
1 Mile Walk: $25
Virtual runs or walks can take place anytime on or between September 19-October 3. See registration site and FAQs for more details!
This Event is Presented by:
Sponsorship Opportunities for 2020 are Available!
Your gift as an individual or corporate sponsor will impact the lives of so many. For more details, please contact Denise Eaddy at (216)431-3510 ext. 216 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to Our Current 2020 Running with a Mission Sponsors!
Weekley's Mailing Service
Drawstring Bags: Cintas
Media: WEWS, News 5 Cleveland
Media: Advance Ohio
Water Bottles: Superior Beverage
Ambulance Services: Physicians Ambulance
Thank you to all who came out to support our women and children! 2019 was our most successful year ever, and we're excited to share photo, video, and race results with you.
- Can I change my registration from live to virtual if concerns about an in person event occur closer to race day, October 3?
- Yes! Our top priority is your safety. While you cannot change a virtual registration to an in person registration, we will allow runners to switch from an in person registration to a virtual registration. The last day to switch your registration to virtual is September 30, and you can do so by emailing email@example.com.
- *Please note that we cannot change kids dash registrations from live to virtual. However, if they registered with a family, kids will still receive their t-shirts. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions or concerns about this.
- When and where can the virtual race take place?
- You can participate in the virtual run anywhere anytime on and between the dates of September 19 and October 3.
- Will I get an award if I have one of the fastest times, but have participated virtually?
- No. Runners must be at the in person race to receive an award. However, we will also keep track of virtual race results and post those separately from the in person race results. You will also still receive your t-shirt and swag!
- Where do I send virtual race results?
- After your run please email your result to email@example.com. Indicate that you participated in Running with a Mission, the name you registered with, your age, and your 5k time. You have until 11:59pm on October 3 to email your result.
- If I'm participating virtually, when will I get my swag?
- The first mailing of shirts will take place the week of September 19. If you would like to receive your t-shirt and other swag items before the virtual race deadline, you must register before September 19. If you register on or after September 19, your items will be mailed to you the week of October 4.
- I have fun pictures to share from my virtual run. Where can I send them?
- We're so glad you asked! We want to include your virtual race photos in our 2020 Running with a Mission photo library. Email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org, and if you're posting on social media tag @thecitymission and use the #rwam2020 hashtag.
- I have more questions.
- Please email email@example.com with any further questions not listed here.