Pathways Family Services
A Loving Environment for Laura's Home Children
About the Program
Because of the Pathways, moms at Laura’s Home are able to focus on their own coursework and counseling, knowing that their kids are not just in safe hands, but growing alongside them. Here are just a few examples of services The City Mission offers to children experiencing homelessness:
- Tutoring and help with school work
- Small group Bible studies and spiritual mentoring
- Opportunities to express themselves through artwork
- Recreational games
- Both indoor & outdoor activities
- Experience with computers and technology
- Off campus field trips
- Healthy & delicious snacks
- Free time to interact with our staff, volunteers and one another
- Interesting crafts
Every contribution makes an impact
Reaching Hearts | Changing LIVES
The City Mission is funded entirely by private donations from people like you.
Will you provide help and hope to people in crisis today?
85¢ OF EVERY DOLLAR DONATED IS USED DIRECTLY FOR CLIENT CARE.