Individuals and groups can run a Hope Tote drive at any time of the year. Click on the button below for a list of items needed or to make a monetary donation so we can purchase items in bulk.
Ways to Participate
Fill a Hope Tote
1. Email Denise Eaddy at DEaddy@TheCityMission.org or give her a call at (216) 431-3510 ext. 237 to schedule a time to pick up your Hope Tote bag(s) and a shopping list at our Main Campus on Carnegie Avenue.
2. Fill the bag and return it to the Main Campus!
1. Give online to Hope Totes. Your gift can help The City Mission buy items in bulk. Estimated value of a filled Hope Tote is $45.00 but a gift of any amount is appreciated!Make a Donation to Hope Totes OR
2. Use an online vendor and drop ship your donation to:
Operation Hope Tote
The City Mission
5310 Carnegie Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44103View Wish Lists on Amazon.com
Hold a drive at your school, work place or with any other group
1. Get your Supplies and Promotional Materials to help get the details so your group can participate.
2. Drop off the filled Hope Totes at our Main Campus on Carnegie Avenue.
Items to Collect
- Baby items: disposable diapers, baby wipes, lotion, shampoo, wash, oil, powder, etc.
- Toothpaste and toothbrush
- Mouthwash (alcohol-free)
- Body wash (better for keeping our facilities clean than soap)
- Conditioner (we have a good quantity of shampoo so none is requested at this time)
- Hand or body lotion
- Women’s hygiene products
- Disposable razors
- Shaving cream
- New underwear & socks
Questions? Contact Denise Eaddy by calling (216) 431-3510 x237 or sending her an email.