Do you know God’s purpose for your money?
Faith & Finances is a financial education ministry that empowers low-income people with practical money management skills, biblical stewardship principles, and supportive relationships.
We need willing volunteers to…
- Attend and participate in a Faith & Finances financial education ministry
- Regularly pray, eat, and spend time with participants
- Assist participants with setting savings goals, reviewing budgets, discussing purchases, etc.
- Follow up with participants during and after Faith & Finances, providing encouragement and accountability in reaching their goals
- Commit to being an Ally for at least one year, building relationships with participants and meeting with them regularly
- A follower of Jesus Christ?
- Willing to be vulnerable about your own life and to listen and pray with others?
- Passionate about seeing low-income people grow spiritually and economically?
- A learner, servant, and encourager?
- Able to spend time walking patiently with someone through ups and downs?
- Experienced in applying biblical stewardship principles in your personal finances?
Then we would be grateful for your time and talents! Your service has the potential to impact not just a single individual, but generations, as you engage your mentee through healthy relationships and financial guidance.
About the Program
Watch a quick video:
Become a Faith & Finances Ally
Allies walk alongside people participating in Faith & Finances, joining them on their journey. A team of Allies works with each participant, providing encouragement, advocacy, and supportive friendship. Along the way, Allies learn just as much—or more—from participants as they come together to discover God’s design for their money.
Sign up below to be in contact with our Crossroads Resource Center Supervisor.