Your prayers for The City Mission and all who are involved are so appreciated!
Primary Mission of the Ministry:
- City, staff, volunteers and financial supporters are working together, reaching hearts and changing lives in Cleveland and across Northeast Ohio. “Providing help and hope for all people through the transforming power of God’s love” is our mission.
- The City Mission’s outreach is to the poor, homeless, downcast and hungry in the city of Cleveland.
- Pray for new and upcoming Crossroads interns that they would grow and learn and also bring fresh ideas and leadership.
- Pray for the men as they enter into Employment Search phase of their program. That God would lead and guide them and for them not to lean on their own understanding.
- Praise God for men that now have stable employment.
- Pray for God’s leading and wisdom as future collaborations with surrounding agencies will meet more of the men’s individual needs.
- Praise God for the fruitful and beneficial collaborations that are in place now.
- Pray that the Lord will bring the right volunteers to come alongside staff to fill urgent needs in the Men’s Program.
- Praise the Lord for the wonderful volunteers who are here now.
- Praise God for continuing to inspire donors to provide the necessary needs for this ministry.
- Thank God for continuing to send women and children to Laura’s Home seeking a better relationship with Him along with safety and security for themselves and their children.
- Pray for safety, wisdom and perseverance for the Laura’s Home staff.
- Pray for more volunteers with a passion and desire to assist with women and children.
- Pray for inspiration and success in launching new Pathways programing for school age kids at Laura's Home
- That our monthly mailings to more than 2,000 Ohio inmates would make an impact toward evangelism and Christian discipleship.
- That God would use our visits to Ohio’s prisons to bring encouragement to those who are often forgotten.
- That God would continue to provide Bibles and Christian literature, as well as embossed envelopes and reading glasses, to our IOS team for distribution.
- For continued and increased favor with the courts and the Adult Parole and Probation Departments—that men and women could transition directly to Crossroads and Laura’s Home programming upon release from incarceration.
- Pray for stength wisdom for staff and families during the significant changes to our Pathways Program.
- Pray for inspiration and success in launching new Pathways programing for school age kids at Laura's Home.
Please consider becoming one of our Prayer Partners by completing the form below. You will receive the monthly prayer calendar and be notified of upcoming prayer gatherings.