The City Mission has developed collaborations with hundreds of organizations around the city and country to more effectively deliver goods and services to the people coming to us for help rather than trying to reinvent successful programs. Below is just a sample of the list of organizations we work with regularly.
Individual staff may hold additional professional memberships.
Collaborations on Community Improvement
- Cleveland Central Weed & Seed
- Care Alliance
- Midtown Cleveland
Agencies and Organizations We Refer People
- Transition Resource Services (furniture donations)
- Joni & Friends Ohio (equipment for the disabled)
Other Organizations Working with our Clients and/or Ministries
- Among Women
- Ashland University
- Business & Professional Women (Chagrin Valley Chapter)
- Business Volunteers Unlimited
- Christ Child Society
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland State University
- Dress for Success
- Fairview Hospital
- Free Clinic
- Family Transitional Housing
- Metro Health
- Malone College
- Project Act
- Project "Night Night"
- Salvation Army
- School Belles
- Well Care
and many schools, businesses, organizations and churches in Northeast Ohio.