THE CITY MISSION'S CHOPPER RAFFLE BIKE IS NOW FOR SALE! ACT QUICKLY!!
The Chopper Raffle winner declined the prize for personal reasons and now you have the chance to own the bike! Submit a bid to buy this spectacular custom 2013 Thompson Choppers “Tommy Gun Hardtail” directly from The City Mission.
- Frame/fork/tanks/fenders made by Thompson Choppers, Springfield MO.
- Chopper built/assembled by the PowerSport Institute of Ohio Technical College.
- Engine/clutch/transmission: Harley 1200 Sportster donated by Geico Local Office.
- Ridewright Wheels, Avon Tires
- Paint supplied by Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes.
- Exhaust from SuperTrapp.
- Hand-tooled leather seat by JB Custom Leather.
- Controls, lights and accessories from J & P Cycle.
HOW TO BID
- Submit a written bid/offer (e-mail, regular mail or in person) to The City Mission by 4:00 PM Eastern Standard Time on Friday, November 14, 2015.
- Estimated market value of the Chopper: $18,000. Minimum bid: $12,499.00.
- For insurance and liability reasons the Chopper cannot be ridden, but it can be INSPECTED at The City Mission at 5310 Carnegie Ave., Cleveland OH 44103, Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Limited evening/weekend inspection opportunities available, contact Michael Parry, Chief Development Officer, email@example.com or call 216-920-4169 or 216-407-3536.